ASPENDALE, A PLACE WAITING FOR YOU TO DISCOVER!
Apart from the well-known beaches of Brighton and Beaumaris, Aspendale is undoubtedly the finest suburb in one of the best beaches in Melbourne. Close enough to everything you'll ever need while enjoying the peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle.
Aspendale Beach has the spacious tree-lined waterfront and provides you with a peaceful and comfortable living environment with shallow waters suitable for children, picture perfect sunsets and the long stretch of golden-sand line with an array of colorful bathing boxes attract many locals and visitors. The beach begins from Mordialloc Creek to Patterson River and then continues uninterrupted to Frankston. Compared with the pocket-sized patches of sand at Elwood and St Kilda beaches, it is like the Caribbean. Or Fairhaven.
Perfect community facilities includes several expansive parklands, Mordialloc Creek, golf courses, football grounds, bike and walking trails. The area is perfectly well-serviced by quality schools and public transport; with a railway station no more than a ten minute walk from any address. There's also new bus services which can even get you to the airport!
Aspendale Train Station photographed by First National Waverley City
Aspendale shopping strip located next to the train station provides heaps of romantic cafés and restaurants for you to enjoy your quiet reading time with a cup of coffee or sip a glass of local red wine while watching the boats sway from your eyes.
Photos from Two Farm Girls Cafe Facebook and Instagram
Aspendale Gardens Shopping Centre has all your daily shopping essentials plus Southland is a quick trip by car or train.
The Aspendale Life Saving Club provides highly qualified patrol teams to conduct beach patrols in the beach providing the community with a safe environment for families to use. The club also provides a local focus to beach activities as well as “Nippers program”, a water safety program for school aged kids.
The Rossdale Golf Club is a picturesque course weaving through corridors of pines, eucalyptus and coastal banksias. Renowned for its inclusive and friendly club culture, Rossdale is a club for the whole family or the perfect place to hold your wedding, corporate golf day or family function.
From Aspendale, you can easily reach to Mornington Peninsula through the Mornington Peninsula Freeway and East Link is easily accessed via Governor Road. With just a 35 minutes’ drive you can visit the famous Mannington wineries, admire the beautiful scenery of the countryside, or take a soothing bath at the Peninsula Hot Springs to experience a different way of life.
In the 1930s and ’40s, Aspendale and its neighbours Mordialloc, Edithvale, Seaford, Carrum and Bonbeach were all holiday destinations, with shacks built along the foreshore offering direct access to the beach. Today, those shacks are mostly gone and in their place are grand waterfront houses rivalling Brighton but, relatively speaking, more affordable. The friendly neighbourhood is guaranteed for a pleasant walk with beautiful smiles and greetings from whomever you pass along with the beautiful street views.
Above all else, Aspendale is all about balance. Why would you live anywhere else? Get in now to experience Bayside luxury living now!
You could holiday from home in this resort-style property and enjoy the daily Aspendale romantic beach living or rent it out as an Airbnb home.
- 4 bedrooms, master ensuite with retreat, 3 deluxe bathrooms, 3 car garage
- Tastefully designed formal lounge, dining room
- Luxuriously-appointed kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, Smeg gas cooktop, and chef’s grade oven
- Landscaped backyard surrounded by hand-thatched native brush fencing from Peninsula Brush
- 200m to Aspendale train station, boutique cafes and shops
- 360m to Aspendale beach, Rossdale Golf Course and several recreation facilities
- A 4 minutes' drive to Mordialloc College, Mordialloc Beach Primary School, St. Louis de Montfort's Catholic School
- A 7-10 minutes’ drive to Aspendale Primary School, Parkdale Secondary, Mentone & Mentone Girls Grammar Schools, Mentone Girls Secondary, St. Bede’s Catholic Secondary and Kilbreda Colleges
- Superior stone and solid bamboo benches, marine-grade stainless steel fixtures and floor-to-ceiling porcelain tiles
- Gas ducted heating, Bonair evaporative cooling, Fujitsu spilt system reverse-cycle air conditioning
- LED lighting, quality period features include solid hardwood construction
- 2.7m ceilings with original decorative cornices, dado panelling, quality window furnishings
- Victorian Ash hardwood flooring & quality wool carpets
If you would like to inspect the property or know more about the suburb of Aspendale, please contact our agent Shufang Zhao on 9560 3988.