First National Real Estate Waverley City Shines at Awards Night
First National Real Estate Waverley City was recognised for its outstanding achievement at the General Excellence and Marketing (GEM) Awards, held at a Cocktail themed dinner at Grand Hyatt Melbourne on Saturday night.
First National Real Estate is Australia’s largest independent real estate network and its gala evening celebrated the best of Victoria and Tasmania’s real estate performances over the past year, which according to First National Real Estate Waverley City principal, Thomas Som, required the profession to continue to achieve results in an environment of tighter mortgage lending criteria.
‘First National Real Estate focused on delivering its agents advanced digital marketing tools and industry leading professional development throughout 2015’, Thomas said.
‘This contributed to the network being voted “Australia’s number one employer” and the number one network for “brand, culture and support” in an independent survey of industry experts.
‘Our staff have worked and trained hard to maintain a leading edge and the results have been impressive.’
At the presentation, First National Real Estate Waverley City received the following awards:
- Sales Office of the Year – VIC & TAS
- Highest Number of Exclusive Listings – Residential Category in VIC & TAS
- Highest Number of Exclusive Listings – Medium Office Category in VIC & TAS
Key staff also received recognition for their individual performances:
- Jessica Chea - #1 Sales Person of the Year 2015 and Diamond Award.
- Shufang Zhao - #3 in the Top 10 Sales Person of the Year and Diamond Award.
- Danny Li - #4 in the Top 10 Sales Person of the Year and Diamond Award.
- Alex D’Arcy - #5 in the Top 10 Sales Person of the Year and Diamond Award.
- Marie Zhou - Silver Award in her first year career in real estate.
Thomas said the First National GEM Awards are an important event as they present an opportunity for the network's members to celebrate achievements, while encouraging their colleagues to aspire to an ongoing process of performance improvement that benefits customers.
On behalf of everyone in our team, we would like to thank all of our customers for putting your trust in us and making this possible and everyone in the First National network for the ongoing support.