SPACE AND STYLE IN MWPS & MWSC ZONE LOCATION
Buy It Now: $1,280,000 - $1,399,000
3 2 2
PLEASE NOTE THE ADVERTISED TIMES ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL TO REGISTER. YOU MUST REGISTER PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE.
Enjoying a private court position is this near new rear designer townhouse of only 2 in the block (no annual body corp fees) boasting a spacious and stylish open plan layout dedicated to modern daily living and functionality. Further enhanced by contemporary finishes including high ceilings, natural floorboards, and plantation shutters throughout.
A striking wrought iron door entices you inside to discover a large living and dining area that can effortlessly cater to en-masse gatherings. Tying this ambient space together is a crisp and clean kitchen complete with Fisher and Paykel appliances, stone benchtop, glass splashback and plenty of soft closing cupboards. Looking out, there is a sense of calmness from the greenery outlook in the low maintenance backyard garden.
• Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe on the ground floor
• 2 robed bedrooms in the upper level serviced by a shared bathroom with a free-standing bath and frameless shower and a separate toilet
• Sundrenched study/home office and versatile rumpus
• Remote-controlled double garage, ducted heating, split-system A/C and heating in the living area and all bedrooms, security alarm system, intercom, large powder room, walk-in linen and laundry with outdoor access and garden shed
• Situated in the sought-after Mount Waverley Primary School and Mount Waverley Secondary College Zone (STSA)
• Within walking distance of Mount Waverley Primary Schools, Mount Waverley & Jordanville train stations and Mount Waverley Shopping Village
• Easy access to The Glen and Chadstone Shopping Centres, and Monash & Deakin Universities
- Key Features
- Alarm System
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Remote Garage
- Ducted Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Con
- Mount Waverley Secondary College