CALL OPEN FOR YOUNG LEADERS
First National Real Estate has begun the search for young individuals under 29, to nominate in their category for the 2020 7NEWS Young Achiever Awards.
The Awards are designed to acknowledge, encourage and most importantly promote the positive achievements of all young people throughout Victoria up to and including 29 years of age as of 31st December.
Nominations are now open in the following categories:
- First National Real Estate Leadership Award
- Budget Car and Truck Rentals Online Achievement Award
- Saward Dawson Community Service and Social Impact Award
- The Victorian Government Group Achievement in the Community Award
- Kangan Institute Inspirational TAFE Student Award
- The Bridge Create Change Award
- IKON Services Environmental Sustainability Award
- Luminary Tech Visionary Award
Category winners will each receive $1,000 cash, plus a $1,000 Bartercard account from Wheelton Philanthropy and Budget Rent A Car and a trophy. One of the category winners will be chosen as the Victorian Young Achiever of the Year and will receive an additional $2,000 in prizes and a state trophy.
We would love for you to help recognise a hard-working young person who displays excellent leadership and drive, and who sets an example for others, by nominating them into the First National Real Estate Leadership Award, part of the 7NEWS Young Achiever Awards VIC!
If you would like to recognise a friend, work colleague or someone you may know for this Award, you can provide their contact details here. The Awards team will then get in contact with them, and have them complete the questions online. It’s that easy!
Nominations close Friday 13th December 2019. For assistance please feel free to call the Awards Office 9720 1638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org